Shining star ๐ŸŒŸ my friend P.M. Rajiv Gandhi happy birthday to you

Poem on my friend P.M. Rajiv Gandhi by: Neelam Mahajan Singh
"Happy birthday my friend Rajiv"

Happy birthday my friend
My ever charming #Rajiv
I wished you
"Many happy returns of the day Rajiv jee"
With bouquet of orchids 
Kashmiri Pashmina shawl
Mt. Blanc writing instrument
Your sparkling eyes
Mystique smile 
Impeccable clothing 
Gentle etiquettes ...
My eyes never dried 
Seeing your end 
When we met
We never thought 
It would end ...
'Betrayed trust 
Of your trusted men'
Brutal blast of treachery 
Ripped your body 
Oh my sauve 
Smiling Cherub 
Rajiv; a shining star 
In cosmos 
It was an honour to 
Greet you on the earth 
Stay blessed 
We'll meet in the end 
Goodbye my friend !
⚘๐ŸŒฟ Happy birthday to Rajiv Gandhi 
Neelam ⚘ #RajivGandhiBirthAnniversary #PriyankaGandhiVadra #StStephensCollege #RahulGandhi #SoniaGandhi #TimesGroup #ManiShankarAiyer #PulokChatterjee #narendramodi_primeminister 

Comments