Am I real? I'm here to heal & serve the people: Neelam M. Singh

Are you real ? The living Godess on Earth ๐ŸŒŽ Oh Lord I'm a spirit, please forgive me ! I'm an angel, I'm a Cherub, I'm the Divine Goddess ... 
I serve to heal others, yet in my passion of writing, I try to lift up the hearts, spirit and soul of those who are alone, lonely, sick, abandoned, financially weak, depressed, unable to face the adversities ... I can reach you ! 

As long as I can help others, only if with a SINCERE SMILE, a concern for the well-being and your happiness, I can find an answer to the question “Am I real" ?

I am real, to uplift, to care, to love, to serve, to heal, to bring peace ... praying, spiritual, power of touch ...
In truth, we are all trying to reach out to our own dreams, having different paths ...

I am grateful that I can serve you, in whatever capacity I can ...
singhnofficial@gmail.com 
www.neelammsingh.in 
Twitter: @neelamsinghLLB
Neelam M. Singh
Journalist, Author, Solicitor, TV Personality, Philanthropist

Comments