OSHO DIARIES: I; BY NEELAM M . SINGH

I met Osho in December 1988, after he had returned from Rajneesh Dham, Oregon, USA. Osho was put on thallium beds and his body was damaged. I made a documentary film on Osho, for my training as TV News Producer at, Film and TV Institute of India. I met the core team of Rajneesh, Maa Shiela, Maa Yog Neelam, Maa Sadhna, Dr. Amrito, Tathagat, Swami Keerti, Editor- 'Osho International'. They all loved me. I wrote several articles, in several publications on Osho. Rajneesh was a prolific thinker, author, philosopher, motivational speaker & premonitioner!
He could foresee the future. Osho was way ahead of his times ! 40 years ago Osho Rajneesh talked about:
1. Vegetarianism, against smoking, drinking and drugs abuse 
2. He talked about 'safe sex' to avoid aids! Today aids is like a termite in the world 
3. Osho didn't believe in the concept of marriage! Today 60% marriages, land up for bitter divorces 
4. Osho advocated: Between birth and death, there's only life! So let's celebrate it. 
My documentary was telecast on national hook up of Doordarshan, several times.
There was an excellent review by Sevanti Ninan.
Osho Rajneesh, was really unwell ! I met him several times, one to one ! He wanted me to stay at the commune, along with Yuvraj S. Singh aka Yuvraj Siddhartha Singh. I had lots of responsibilities, including my small baby to be reared and a very demanding professional career as Doordarshan News Journalist. 
Osho was taking evening meditations occasionally. He put both his hands on my head, warmly hugged me and blessed me. 

I love and really miss Osho Zen the Zorba, Acharya Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh, was a revolutionary mystic, founder of the 'Rajneesh Movement'. During his lifetime he was viewed as a controversial new religious movement leader, swaying young generation. 
Born: 11 December 1931, Raisen
Died: 19 January 1990, Pune
Full name: Chandra Mohan Jain
I attended Osho's last journey at Koregaon Park, Pune. "Please don't mourn and cry! Celebrate my death with dance, music and roses" ! Only a mystic can say so !
☆ Please await my 'OSHO DIARIES', which I will be posting soon !
Stay happy and blessed !
Neelam M. Singh
Journalist, author, human rights crusader, solicitor, philanthropist.

Comments